1. LeCreuset Dutch Oven. This has been a the true workhorse in the kitchen. It can be used on the stove top, in the oven, and go from the stove into the oven. I've used it to braise meats, simmer large batches of soup, and even make bread.
2. Volcano Capri Blue Candle. I don't know about you, but there is nothing better than lighting a yummy smelling candle after cleaning up the kitchen at night.
3. Kitchen bible/encyclopedia. Larousse Gastronomique. Google it.
4. Penzey's Spices. Our favorite is the "Mural of Flavor."
5. Garlic Twist. While some kitchen tools aren't worth the extra money and can actually take up MORE of your time, this little invention is a must have! No more smelly garlic hands!
6. Jo Malone Diffuser. Lime, Basil & Mandarin is my jam. Initially bought this as a perfume while in Rome, and we all know that a special scent can take you back in a snap.
7. Viva Naturals Matcha. I was a touch hesitant to include the Viva Naturals brand of matcha powder as a "favorite," because this is the only brand I have tried to date (I did research the brand though and I do believe they offer a high quality product). Making a matcha latte has become part of my morning routine and I look forward to the earthy taste of this powerful antioxidant wonder tea. I plan to try other brands in the future to experiment, but this will probably be hard to beat.
8. Cuisinart Roasting Pan. Y'all. This thing is a straight up miracle product. The first time I used it, I made such a MESS that I expected to have to throw away the rack because I'm not into cleaning a pan for an hour. When I ran it under the water, all the sticky and residue just WASHED AWAY. WHAT??? I don't know how Cusinart did it, but this roasting pan made clean up a breeze.
9. Bose SoundLink Portable Speaker. What makes a great night? Good food, good friends and good music.